- Sounds of Soul features six seasoned performers and all the greatest hits of the 1960s and beyond, from the Four Tops to Tina Turner. Sounds of Soul explores the history of the Motown sound from its inception to its most recent successors.
- Everyone’s favorite mulleted trio is back again this year; it’s 3 Redneck Tenors: Shut Up and Sing. A new and unique breed of tenor, the 3 Redneck Tenors aren’t afraid to poke a little fun at themselves. Think Duck Dynasty meets Carnegie Hall!
Walter Park’s swamp-inspired style of finger picking and raspy vocals takes traditional Southern rock riffs and injects them with a taste of the rhythm and blues, elevating his sound to a whole new level.
- From Patsy Cline to Johnny Cash, Live from Nashville features all the greatest hits from the musicians of Music City, U.S.A. The show comes straight from the epicenter of country music, bringing a collection of local Nashville musicians, singers, and dancers to The Lyric stage.
- Gaelic Storm returns for another night of Celtic sounds blended with country, folk, and rock and roll. Founded by members Steve Twigger and Patrick Murphy, Gaelic Storm is highly innovative, featuring fast-paced instrumentals and lyrical genius that has solidified them as one of the foremost Celtic rock groups in the world.
- Comedians Tammy Pescatelli and Karen Rontowski are The Ladies? from Jersey this season at The Lyric Theatre in an evening of clean stand-up comedy perfect for the whole family.